Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reliving the memories of the past...

I’m thrilled these days coz I found many ex-YSS schoolmates in Facebook! For years I’ve been looking out for them in Friendster, Tagged & Netlog with no luck. At last I found most of them there.

Gosh! Most of us are parents now. Everybody seems busy with their daily life activities (I’m not exceptional too). Nonetheless, some of us still haven’t changed much. Some are still the cheeky, playful people I knew 11-15 yrs ago. It really brought back many unforgettable memories during school days.

Although my secondary sch days were not as colorful as in primary sch but friends are still friends. The memories we had those days are priceless although there are some hiccups here & there. When we were in teenage years, I think it’s normal to be jealous or envy our peers. Sometimes out of no reason we simply don’t favor a person. When think about it now, it’s really embarrassing. But I’m glad that after we attain adulthood, we are able to put the past behind and rekindle everything.

Oh yes, me and the gerls are making plan for our 1st gathering. I’m feeling so excited like I want to ask everybody out regardless of batch and stream hehe. The date is fixed but we are still deciding the venue. There are many things to catch up with. Can’t wait for that moment!