Monday, June 16, 2008

I still enjoy sports but...

My legs are aching terribly! Gosh! I believe it’s because I haven’t been cycling for quite sometime and it gets worst after the bowling sessions with aunts and cousins soon after that. We were at ECP yesterday for our usual family get-together activities. The weather was hot and humid. My kids jumped into the sea as soon as we arrived. While my mom supervised them, Yaya, Ana, Min, Fitri & I went cycling. Shida had to work yesterday so she missed the fun. And as usual, Ana was the most “kecoh” one among us haha. She kept teasing other cyclists along the way.

We left the beach at around 7PM and headed to Marine Bowl. It was a treat from Cik Usop. We were lucky coz we didn’t have to wait to get the lane. As usual, we played 2 games. We had so much fun laughing at one another’s bowling skills hehe. We left at about 9.30PM. The taxi queue was damn long, so we decided to walk with Cik Tipah to Marine Crescent before taking a cab home.

I couldn’t sleep soundly last night due to the ache. If only it was daytime, I would have gone for a foot massage. The pain still persists but not as bad as last night. What will happen if I go for a hike? I haven’t been doing that for a while too. What about rock-climbing??!! Aaarrrggghhh!! I’m only 33 but already feel I’m no longer aggressive. Few years back I was able to do robust sports without much problem such as ache. I still enjoy sports but it seems that age is really catching up with me. Haizz...