Never had I imagined meeting my ex-schoolmates again 15 years after we left sec. sch. For many years I’ve been wondering their whereabouts and finally we met last night. It was like a wish came true. If it’s not because of Irzam’s visit to Singapore, perhaps we will have to wait till our school reunion in July.
Initially, it was an arranged meeting between Aza, Hana, Ady & I. Juanita wanted to tag along but cancelled at the last minute. While chatting at ECP McDonald’s, Aza called Hasri, Alif & Omar and asked them to join us. We sat at McDonald’s until abt 10.00Pm before taking a walk along the beach. We walked to the bbq pit we booked for the upcoming reunion party & stopped at a shop nearby. We bought drinks & sat there until Sarimah with her family, Hasri & Alif came. It was hilarious reliving the memories we had during school days. And as expected, I was not spared from their teasing. 
You see, I used to have buck teeth during school days. And these boys used to call me “Hantu Gigi”! Wahahahaha!! Kurang ajar dorang. Even when my teeth are straightened, the name calling thingy still persist. Haizz.. :P Notwithstanding that, I had many beautiful memories in sec. sch. Even though previously I thought my primary school days are more colourful, now they are equal.
We were so engrossed reminiscing our school days that we didn’t realized that it was already past midnight. We finally bid goodbye at 1.30AM. If I had not brought my daughter along, I think we would have stayed longer.
So that’s it. I feel this was the most wonderful day I had in months. Now, I’m more eager to meet the gerls on 4/7 and can’t wait for the big day on 27/7.