Thursday, March 19, 2009

What to do? Where to go? Headache ar...

Acid is going for another diving trip this weekend. This time he’s off to Pulau Aur. Initially, Maya & I decided to register the boys on an “Ostrich Chase” competition at the Birk Park on Saturday. But she realized there is a wedding invitation she has to attend, and so we have to forgo the competition. Still, I will have to bring the kids for outings. Otherwise, there will be a war ground at home hehe.

The weather has not been very kind to out goers like us. Normally, this time of the year the weather should be hot and humid but it didn’t happen this year. With the heavy downpours especially during mid-day, it’s difficult to plan outdoor activities. Even last week, when we were at West Coast, the fine sunny weather suddenly turned gloomy and wet. It really halted our main intention that day.

Now, I’m still deciding whether to still visit the Bird Park or cycling at ECP. At the same time, I must have plan B, in case it rains. But what kind of indoor activities can I do with the kids? Home is not the right place. There are too many distractions. Hmmm... Where else can we go?