The kids and I had just recovered from flu last week. It’s a tiring week for me. I had to nurse them as well as myself. Alhamdulillah all of us has recovered.
It’s school 1st term holiday this week. I’m quite sad coz I am unable to spend time with them. Last week, I was on 2 days MC and half day leaves throughout the week. It’s not wise to take leave this week. I wish I could. But I will try to spend as much time with them in the evening.
It’s school 1st term holiday this week. I’m quite sad coz I am unable to spend time with them. Last week, I was on 2 days MC and half day leaves throughout the week. It’s not wise to take leave this week. I wish I could. But I will try to spend as much time with them in the evening.
Last Sunday, we brought the kids out for some activities at the West Coast Park. They had a great time playing. Eventhough it rain a while, still they are so lively and energetic. They had a half an hour ride on a berg bike. The rental is quite expensive, I must say. It cost $12/- per half an hour. But the kids enjoyment worth more than that, so what’s the big deal? :)
That’s all I have to write today. I didn’t have much to share. We’ll get back with more stories. Have a good day peeps!