Friday, October 17, 2008

Commemorating my Little Angel...

It’s been a long time since I updated this blog. Firstly, I’m busy with work and FB. Secondly, I’m not in the mood to write. Actually, there are many things to share with you but I don’t know how to start. Life has been good. My kids & I have been busy visiting relatives & friends this Hari Raya. This weekend we have many open houses to go. It’s quite a headache to plan the route. Maybe I’ll start from the East then down towards West area. So, Yaya your house will be my last port. Better save some food for Along k. If not, I lesing u hahaha! :P

Today is my son’s, Ilmi Amali’s 4th death anniversary and would be 4 today. I can imagine how handsome he would be. He’s handsome. Had a very sharp nose, small mouth and very fair just like Iliyas when he was a baby. They have many similarities. The photos (one and only) the nurses took at the ICU is still in good keep and framed. Everytime I miss him, I’ll look at that picture. If any of u wanna see his pic, go to my profile in FB and look for a group called Potter’s Syndrome. Anyway, I’m no longer sad abt his demise. I have accepted the fate long ago. Recently, when I visited the group abt Potter’s Syndrome in FB, I found many mothers who share the same fate as me. Reading their stories I can feel the pain they will, are and had gone through. May God bless all the babies

Those of you who wish to find out more abt Potter's Syndrome, please click
here.