Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Back!

Wohoo!!! It’s been more than a month since I updated my blog. *bz sgt ke aku ni??* hehe :P

I guess I was too busy with work and my daily activities that I have no time or simply lazy to write.

This month is not a very good month for me and the kids. We’ve been falling sick concurrently. I was worn-out to the max for 2 weeks.

Nana’s fever was on and off for 1 week and she could not control her bladder. At first, I thought she purposely “tahan” her urine. During Hari Raya visits, there were 2 occasions when she wet her pants before we reached the toilet. It was really troublesome. To make things worst, she was cranky.

I brought her to the gynae twice and had to go for urine test to check whether her kidney is fine. Alhamdulillah, the result was negative which mean her urine culture is clean and it has nothing to do with her kidney. After getting the strongest painkiller, she’s well now and so do the rest of us.

School holiday has also started and the kids are at home 24/7. My mum is surely having a hell of a time with the kids at home. Poor mum. So this December, I’ll bring my mum, nieces and my own kids to KL for 3 days trip. It’s my kids 1st trip to KL and they are very excited. Ili keeps asking me abt the trip. Obviously, she’s the most excited one. We’ll leave by night train on 12/12 and is due to reach KL very early Saturday morning. This is our first train ride. Normally, we’ll take coach or car. We’ll come back to Singapore by coach on Monday afternoon. Accommodation is settled and now I’m planning the places we’re going to visit there.

Ok folks! That’s all I can write today. Will try to write more soon. Take care! ;)