Friday, October 3, 2008

Goodbye Ramadhan... Welcome Syawal... (a bit too late though) :D

Today is the 3rd day of Syawal. I’ve been busy with works and have very little time to update this blog. Syawal is good, as usual. I visited my ex-in-laws on the 1st day. Unlike previous years, I didn’t meet many relatives and cousins of my ex-hubby there. Normally, the house would be congested. My ex mom-in-law is not in good health. Her eyesight has become blurry. She was diagnosed with diabetes couple of months ago. She looks weak and doesn’t talk much (far cry from her normal self).

After spending almost 2 hours at my PIL’s house, we went to my sister-in-law’s house who lives on the same block but different storey. We spent another half hour there before going to Pasir Ris to another ex sister-in-law’s house. After that, we call it a day and went home.

That night, my mum’s youngest brother and his family came to our house. I am not in good term with his wife since last year. Needless for me to explain why, but it’s enough to say that she’s not worth to be respected. Because of her, my relation with my uncle sores too. Whatever she had labeled me and did to me, can never be forgiven. NEVER. Period.

I stayed in my bedroom until they left. My mom said it’s unbecoming of me to behave that way. But I couldn’t care less. She can go around and gossip abt me. If I ever heard any unpleasant stories, she better watch out. Like I’ve mentioned before, if one is nice to me, I’ll be hundred times nicer. But once I’m hurt, regardless who that person is (except my mom), I don’t give a damn at all. I can be forgiving but to a certain extend only. Terrible? Well, that’s me.