When I say much, I was labeled as GRUMPY. When I remain quiet, I was stepped on the HEAD! Most of the time, it’s good to be the latter. But sometimes, the former is the best remedy.
Human tend to take things for granted. “Oh well, she wouldn’t mind”… “Oh well, my ass is always covered”… OH SHIT! Who says I don’t mind?? I MIND!!
What do you think I work for?? Who do you think I go through all the troubles for?? FOR YOUR INTEREST??!! MY FOOT!! Some people are really thick-skinned!
Here I am swallowing all the problems & sufferings just to make my family happy. I dream to give a proper place of abode for my loved ones. I hope to raise the little ones with conducive living condition. I want to be free from hassle. But what happen now? They are still a DREAM!
Human tend to take things for granted. “Oh well, she wouldn’t mind”… “Oh well, my ass is always covered”… OH SHIT! Who says I don’t mind?? I MIND!!
What do you think I work for?? Who do you think I go through all the troubles for?? FOR YOUR INTEREST??!! MY FOOT!! Some people are really thick-skinned!
Here I am swallowing all the problems & sufferings just to make my family happy. I dream to give a proper place of abode for my loved ones. I hope to raise the little ones with conducive living condition. I want to be free from hassle. But what happen now? They are still a DREAM!