Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where have I been??? Hehehe...

Hi peeps... Wow! No entry for almost 2 months... Am I that busy?? Hahaha...

Latest update... Just moved in to a rented flat in AMK. Will have to stay put for few months until we get a real place that we will be proud to call "HOME". Acid & I are trying our best to accomodate ourselves with this whole new life. Now need to go on a strict budget coz we have to set aside the rental, extra bus fares & other expenses. It's kind of tough right now but we'll manage.

There are many unhappiness going through my head right now. So many things to voice out, so many burden on my shoulder but Acid always coax me to be more patience & positive. I have, in fact, contain my frustration & anger for months. Don't know how long my patience will last.

On the other hand, I am lucky that Acid has been so supportive & understanding. Well, maybe he is unhappy as well but he just doesn't want to add more problems.

I just hope this matter is a short-lived & will fade away soon, even though deep in my heart I have to admit that this is almost impossible. I wanna be positive, that's all.

Ok, got to visit the person who holds my 1st ambition profession - the doctor! Hehehe... I'm not feeling well for 2 days now. Got to get a an MC! Chow!