Wah! I haven’t post anything here for days already. Actually there are things to write and share but I don’t have the time to do so. Sometimes workload is unexpectedly abundant while at times I just idle in front of the PC screen wondering what to do but act like I have many things to do so that my boss will think likewise hehe. “Work smart, don’t work hard”. That’s what Za told me some time ago. What a good advice from a good friend. :P
Ok, life in general is perfectly fine with me. Although there are some problems here and there but I can manage. Taurean is tough. Remember that ok? Hehe...
The kids seem happy with their life. They are getting along well with their father-to-be, Acid and little sister, Afiqah. Ili has been pestering us to settle down quick so that she can stay under one roof with Fiqah. That girl is more excited to start a family than me! Hahaha... The girls can get along extremely well and they have acknowledged one another as siblings. I am very relieved. Iyas, being the only boy, is neutral about the siblings thingy but he gets along very well with Acid. That’s a good sign. As a whole, I guess boys are more accepting than girls.
Our relationship is in the 4th month already. Everything is going on well. Basically, both of us are trying to adjust and accept each other’s lifestyle, behavior and goals. Overall, our bonding is strong even though sometimes we have some communication problems but it is normally sorted out quickly. We make it a point to avoid prolong misunderstandings and arguments. Well, we are humans and all of us are different. So, it’s just a matter of time before we are able to be comfortable with each other. All couples definitely experience the same.
But the most important matter is my family has accepted Acid and they give their blessings. My mum openly declared she like him and that is a huge relieve! Alhamdulillah. Now, it’s my turn to meet his family. When? Soon but please wait hor hehe.. :D
To sum up, I am perfectly happy with my life now and eager to move into a new life. Insya’Allah, if everything goes smoothly, we’ll settle down next year. :)
Ok, life in general is perfectly fine with me. Although there are some problems here and there but I can manage. Taurean is tough. Remember that ok? Hehe...
The kids seem happy with their life. They are getting along well with their father-to-be, Acid and little sister, Afiqah. Ili has been pestering us to settle down quick so that she can stay under one roof with Fiqah. That girl is more excited to start a family than me! Hahaha... The girls can get along extremely well and they have acknowledged one another as siblings. I am very relieved. Iyas, being the only boy, is neutral about the siblings thingy but he gets along very well with Acid. That’s a good sign. As a whole, I guess boys are more accepting than girls.
Our relationship is in the 4th month already. Everything is going on well. Basically, both of us are trying to adjust and accept each other’s lifestyle, behavior and goals. Overall, our bonding is strong even though sometimes we have some communication problems but it is normally sorted out quickly. We make it a point to avoid prolong misunderstandings and arguments. Well, we are humans and all of us are different. So, it’s just a matter of time before we are able to be comfortable with each other. All couples definitely experience the same.
But the most important matter is my family has accepted Acid and they give their blessings. My mum openly declared she like him and that is a huge relieve! Alhamdulillah. Now, it’s my turn to meet his family. When? Soon but please wait hor hehe.. :D
To sum up, I am perfectly happy with my life now and eager to move into a new life. Insya’Allah, if everything goes smoothly, we’ll settle down next year. :)